Vanguard July 7 Update Patch Notes
After the launch of Vanguard Season 4, Sledgehammer Games applied the first update to the latest season post-launch content. The developer has made other changes, while many still wait for a dose of weapon balancing.
The Vanguard July 7 update sees some quality-of-life changes and the arrival of Callum, the latest Operator, to join our ever-expanding cast of characters.
This update contains only minor changes with Season 4 Reloaded looming. You can find the Vanguard July 7 Update Patch Notes below.
Vanguard July 7 Patch Notes
The most significant change in this update is Callum’s arrival as an Operator. It’s fascinating to see where Callum will fit in the Pacific storyline as it nears its end.
- Don’t miss Razer’s Ultimate Gaming Laptops.
Only one weapon modification was made in the Vanguard July 7 update. It is the Armaguerra43 submachine gun (SMG). The Vital Proficiency does not make any changes to the weapon’s performance.
- This issue prevented the Vital Proficiency Attachment (VPA) from expanding the critical-hit zone on enemies.
- Corrections to spelling errors in Smoky Treat Seasonal Challenges and Doom Cloud Seasonal Challenges
Zaballa The Deceiver
- A problem that allowed multiple Zaballas to spawn simultaneously was fixed
– Altar of Covenants
- This issue was addressed. The Altar of Covenants inventory would not update as expected if the inventory were kept open by a player as the round progressed.
- Numerous stability updates.
Check out our page for more Vanguard news, leaks, and guides.