MEDIEVAL ENGINEERS free full pc game for Download
Medieval Engineer is an interactive sandbox that focuses on the engineering, construction, and maintenance of mechanical and architectural equipment. It uses medieval technology. You can build fortifications, cities, and fortifications; create engines and mechanical devices; and perform landscaping and underground mining. There are many planets to explore. This game was inspired by medieval technology, and how people constructed architectural works and machinery using that technology. Medieval Engineers adhere to the laws of history and physics and do not use technologies that weren’t available in the 5th-15th centuries.
Medieval Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction, and the maintenance of architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Players build cities, castles, and fortifications; construct mechanical devices and engines; perform landscaping and underground mining. There is an entire planet to explore!
The game is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Medieval Engineers strive to follow the laws of physics and history and don’t use any technologies that were not available in the 5th to 15th centuries.
Medieval Engineers concentrate on construction aspects but can be played as a survival game too. We expect players to use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines, fortifications, and creations we have yet to imagine!
Medieval Engineers is the second “engineering” game developed by Keen Software House. The first one is Space Engineers, which sold over 4 million copies.
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.40GHz / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor 2.5GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DirectX 10, 10.1, 11 or newer)
- Storage: 65 GB available space
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL MEDIEVAL ENGINEERS
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to 1Fichier.
- Once Medieval Engineers is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on ‘Extract to Medieval Engineers’. (To do this you will need the free program called WinRAR, which you can get here.)
- Double-click on the Medieval Engineers folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Don’t forget to run the game as an administrator as it helps prevents crashes and errors with the game.