Gone Home PC Version Game Free Download
About Gone Home
After a year abroad, you arrive home. Your family is expected to welcome you home, but it’s empty. There is something wrong. Is everyone safe? What’s the story? Gone Home is a story exploration game by The Fullbright Company. Gone Home is an interactive exploration simulation. To discover the stories behind the house, you can examine every inch of it. Every drawer and every door is open. To find clues, pick up and inspect objects. Investigate the things they have left behind to uncover the stories of one family’s past.
The player takes the role of Katie in the first-person view, who can move around the house and view and interact with objects. There are no defined goals in the game; however, the game encourages and rewards the player when they explore new areas of the house and search for new messages. Much interactivity rests upon looking at objects and notes within the home. To progress in the game, the player must find particular objects that unlock access to other parts of the house.
Gone Home‘s characters and story were praised for addressing LGBT issues with which some players could identify.
Gone Home System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- Processor: 1.80GHz Processor
- RAM: 2GB Memory
- Graphics: DX10 Video card with 512MB of VRAM
- Storage: 2GB HDD space
How to Download and Install Gone Home
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Gone Home.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Gone Home has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- Run setup_gone_home_188.8.131.52.exe and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!