Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 iOS Latest Version Free Download
Freddy’s 4 – About Five Nights
Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 (often abbreviated as FNaF4) is an indie point-and-click survival horror video game. Scott Cawthon created it. The game is set in a child’s room, not in a security station, unlike previous Five Nights at Freddy’s video games. The game is not recorded, and the “Phone Guy” does not appear on the screen. Instead, the player is shown instructions to help him during the game. Similar to the second game’s flashlight, the flashlight has unlimited power. The flashlight can be used to repel animatronics down the hall.
However, if Nightmare Bonnie or Nightmare Chica breathe at the door, or if they see Nightmare Fredbear/Nightmare after turning the flashlight on, they must close the door immediately. However, the door will still open when the player walks away. To avoid Nightmare Foxy attacking, the player must keep an eye on the closet and close it if necessary. The player should also get three mini animatronics called ‘Freddles’ to put on the bed to stop Nightmare Freddy from attacking the player. The player who does not keep the lights on the hallways and leaves the closet, doors, and bed unattended will be frightened.
Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 System Requirements
- OS: Win XP, 7, 8, Vista, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How to Download and Install Five Nights at Freddy’s 4
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Five Nights at Freddy’s 4.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Five Nights at Freddy’s four has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!