Call of Duty: World at War Download for Android & IOS
About Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War, a first-person shooter videogame developed by Treyarch, is published by Activision.
World at War has mature themes and more open-ended options than the previous Call of Duty installments. However, it plays much like the last Call of Duty games. AI-controlled AI teammates are available to assist players. They provide cover fire and help clear entry points.
Instead of using a standard controller like the Xbox 360 or the PlayStation 3, the Wii Zapper, an expansion controller that looks similar to a gun, can be used. You can use the Wii Remote or Nunchuk to aim at targets and fire at them to simulate marksmanship.
Weapons and technology are reintroduced in the game’s return to World War II-era warfare. These weapons and technology are available to the player throughout the game. However, the player can only have two weapons along with hand grenades. To replace weapons in an arsenal, ammo and guns from friends or fallen foes can be obtained. You can also purchase weapons with attachments such as bayonets, rifle grenades and telescopic sights.
A character can take three positions: standing, crouching, and prone. Each affects the character’s speed, accuracy, stealth, and movement. The cover allows the player to avoid enemy fire and recover their health after suffering significant damage. There are no health powerups or armour. The screen will glow red when the character takes damage. This causes the heartbeat to increase, and the edges of the screen become darker. The surface can be saved if it stays away from fire. A marker is placed in the blast radius of a live grenade. This helps the player decide whether to flee or throw the grenade back at the enemy.
Single-player campaigns include thirteen “death cards” hidden by playing cards attached at makeshift graves. Each level has one; collecting them unlocks cheats to Co-op mode such as reduced enemy endurance or “paintball” mode.
How to download and install Call of Duty: World at War
- Click the button below to download. The Call of Duty: World at War download page will redirect you.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Call of Duty: World at War is downloaded, you can open the.iso file with a program such as PowerISO and Daemon tools.
- Start the game setup from the.iso file. You can go through the design or leave it as is. After that, install the game. If they ask you for a key, use: MPC8-MD8P-78P1-75DU-890F
- After completing the installation, copy the contents from the Crack folder to the installation directory.
- Now you can launch the game directly from your desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!