Call of Duty PC Latest Version Free Download
Call of Duty is a first-person shooter videogame franchise. Call of Duty captures the raw realism of World War II’s most dramatic battlefield moments in a cinematic way. It does this through the eyes of citizens soldiers and unsung heroes of an alliance of nations that helped to shape modern history.
As part of a well-trained team, you can navigate the chaos of battle with a squad that provides cover fire and helps its wounded to safety. Each soldier’s unique personality and training are displayed on the battlefield, in addition to their authentic tactics and squad movements.
The war was won by no one nation or soldier. Call of Duty(r), for the first time, captures the war through multiple perspectives. It does so by presenting the conflict through the eyes of American and British soldiers. You will battle through 24 missions that span 4 interconnected historical campaigns. You will be able to complete mission objectives that range from stealth, vehicle combat, rescue, and even sabotage. You will be immersed in the most intense World War II experience ever.
Also, Read Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Latest Version Free Download
Call of Duty System Requirements
- OS: Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP
- Processor: Pentium III 600 MHz or Athlon 600 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 98/ME, Pentium III 700 MHz or Athlon 700 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 2000 / XP
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 32 MB hardware T&L-capable video card and latest drivers
- Storage: 1.4 GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400 MB for Windows 98/ME swap file, 600 MB for Windows 2000 / XP swap file)
How to Download and Install Call of Duty
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Call of Duty.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Call of Duty has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- You can now launch the game using the Call of Duty.exe shortcut inside the extracted folder.
- Enjoy the game!